As a 501(c)3 in addition to maintaining the 112 acres of open space that comprise Glenwood Park, the races also benefits Inova Health System, Northern Virginia’s leading regional hospital system.
In 2020, we will earmark our contributions to Inova to benefit its Emergency Trauma Centers & Pediatric Oncology Units.
In addition to open space preservation at Glenwood Park and Inova, the Middleburg Spring Races has also supported:
- The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation
- The American Steeplechase Injured Jockeys Fund
- The Middleburg Humane Foundation
- The National Sporting Library and Museum
- A Place to Be: Music Therapy
Unquestionably, the ability of the Middleburg Spring Races to continue the beloved tradition of the Races and support of these causes is in thanks to the generosity of our partners.
We invite you to partner with us as “We Race to Give” and to enjoy a beautiful day at the Races.